RPAC is Washington’s REALTOR® Political Action Committee
RPAC supports candidates that support Realtor® issues regardless of their party affiliation and supports legislative issues that support home ownership and the real estate industry.
This year, RPAC:
- Defeated a 60% increase on B&O Tax;
- Advocated for a fix to the Supreme Court’s Hirst water rights decision;
- Supported $7.3 Billion in new State funds for public education over the next 4 years;
- Defeated tax increases to services;
- Advocated for housing affordability.
For more information on RPAC please visit the REALTOR® Action Center or contact the WCAR office at 509-338-0949.
DISCLOSURE: Investments are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Investments to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to invest without reprisal. Until the NAR fair share goal is met, 70% of each investment is retained by the (State) PAC to support state and local candidates and the balance is sent to the national RPAC to support federal candidates. National’s portion is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441. After the fair share goal is met, 100% of your investment is retained by the (State) PAC to support state and local political candidates.